BRLC - Getting ready to double on it's way to a ten bagger.

Discussion in 'Research Center' started by tekbubble, Jul 14, 2006.

1. tekbubble

tekbubble Member Original Member

http://einvesting.com/viewtopic.php?t=1 ... sc&start=0

I accidentally turned the above linked general discussion into a stock specific one, so I'm opening up a new one here in order to see if any of you'all have been following BRLC?

Last time I asked about it, the grimster predicted, "BRLC has unfinished bidness aaaall the way down near $1 dallah." It's over $3 now.

I see it headed to $6 fairly quickly, and eventually > $20 within 2 years.

Anyone?

2. Grimreaper

Grimreaper Active Member Original Member

Re: BRLC - Getting ready to double on it's way to a ten bagg

Why doanchu step up fo da Reaper challenge?! BRLC now at 3.30. I'll give you a tawget 1.70 above and I'll take one 1.70 balow. If BRLC closes below 1.60 before it closes above $5 I win...vice versa fo you! Just lemme know if ya wanna play. :wink: :oops: :D

3. tekbubble

Sure, I'm in. Do we just say it. Or is there something special we have to do to make it official?

4. Grimreaper

You have to put up some e$ to make it all fun! Howza bout $1000? :D

5. tekbubble

I have about $e 691 right now, but should get more as I post.

How do we put it up and/or transfer it to a different poster?

6. Grimreaper

When my target gets hit simply click on my screen name and hit the "donate" tab....type in the $1000 you'll owe me....send. Then I'll rinse and we'll do it all ova agin! If yawnto that is. :D You won't regret this. You are going to become a member of a very exclusive club....fokes who was snookered by da Reaper. It's kind of like Geico except I doan give away free pie n chips. Remember, BRLC must "close" above $5 for you to win. And it's gettin ready to signal buy too! Good luck to ya! :D

7. tekbubble

Consider our hands to have official shook then.

And Good Luck to You Too!!

8. Grimreaper

Can I get a hug instead?!! :D I mean....I told ya BRLC was gettin ready to signal buy....it did when it was at 3.35. Look where it be at right now! 3.67! Yer welcome! :wink: :D

9. snapplekid13

snapplekid13 Member Original Member

3.60 right now! :p looks like its heading to the reaper! But i think it will got to $6 soon also. But thats just my 2 cents.

10. Grimreaper

Fo da recerd, I haven't followed BRLC since I saw it put in the 1.12 multi-year low. Yep, I actually saw dat happen! :D I wassa thinkin bout buyin it at da time but of course I never buy nuttin unless ALL trend and price lows git confirmed with lower lows. If they don't then eventually they will....dats an undeniable fact....cept fo companies that get taken over of course. :D Anywho, the 2 support/ressitance areas that come into play right cheeeya are the one at 2.65 and da nudder at 3.15. Based on the fact that BRLC has already doubled in 10 days it is highly unlikely that it gets much higher than the maxi one would expect a stock to move above a majer support area. Since da nearest majer support be 3.15 that dictates a move to 4.15-4.25 max. Besides that, BRLC signaled sell on Fri. It has now been rallying off that sell signal which is bearish. And believe it or not it actually slipped into sell mode yesterday. And of course it is trading at a confirmed high....which means there be nuthin on da chawt dat says it needs to move higher at this point. I like me chances to win this bet! :D

11. tekbubble

I highly expect to see BRLC go down a bit in the short term after the recent rise. Actually, I'm surprised it hasn't already happened (and the fact that it hasn't already happened speaks very well for this stock).

Then I expect BRLC to skyrocket when the Bulls get back in session starting Nov-Dec timeframe. Once we get out of the summer dolldrums.

12. Grimreaper

Actually, the fact that a stock that has moved nicely off a low and has held the move doesn't mean all that much. Watch BCGI for instunce.....a stock they bees gittin all giddy about ova yonder in da land o'da clueless. TCG thinks it is on its way to 3.00 now because it collapsed to a low, traded to 1.85, held the low on the first retracement, and is now on its way to retest the 1.85 high. BCGI issa gonna sadly dissapoint da playas just as surely as CBAY did.....which happens to be a stock I said was gonna be a teenager agin even as it traded to .98 off da .15 low. :D

13. tekbubble

Get you e$1000 ready. I may be coming to collect 23 August.

Syntax-Brillian to Announce Fiscal 2006 Fourth-Quarter Financial Results on August 22, 2006
    TEMPE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 15, 2006--Syntax-Brillian Corporation (Nasdaq:BRLC), a manufacturer and marketer of LCD and LCoS(TM) HDTVs and digital entertainment products, will announce financial results for its fiscal 2006 fourth-quarter and year ended June 30, 2006, at the close of the market on Tuesday, August 22, 2006. The company will also host a conference call to review financial results and the company's outlook.

You may also listen to the teleconference live via the Internet at www.syntaxbrillian.com or at www.earnings.com. For those unable to attend, these websites will host an archive of the call.

14. Grimreaper

Or...you may wanna play the "drive to survive into earnuns" game. :D That means sell any rally into the earnuns report befo it gaps down on da earnuns news! :shock: :wink: :D

15. tekbubble

That means sell any rally into the earnuns report befo it gaps down on da earnuns news!

I prefer playing the guessing game and buying into earnuns I guess do well.

16. Grimreaper

Well, here be my promise to ya since I know you's itchin ta run ova yonder at da little dawg track. This promise will be kepted jist as surely as da ones I made ova yonder in da land o'da clueless bout SBUX, HAL, VTSS, n CNXT. :wink: I promise you that sometime in Sept you will be able ta play BRLC at da little dawg track! That be because it will be trading balow 2.00. :wink: :D

17. tekbubble

I'd be shocked.

18. Grimreaper

Da correct order o'da Reaper universe:

Shock em!

then

Rock em!

:wink:

19. tekbubble

Up another 3-4% today... Looks like someone else out there is getting ready for the earnings...

20. Grimreaper

Yaaaawn...hooooo.....hum. I'm sorry.....you musta caught me nappin. What did you say hon? :D