BRLC - Getting ready to double on it's way to a ten bagger.

Discussion in 'Research Center' started by tekbubble, Jul 14, 2006.

1. tekbubble

tekbubble Member Original Member

that's true; this is too low for comfort. can't believe it went this low. i continue to hold (adding dollar cost avg).

2. Grimreaper

Grimreaper Active Member Original Member

Otay, I see BRLC is now at .85 centavos in PM tradin this moanin. I wud guesstimate a move to about $1 dallah wud be needed to assure that it "might be" outta da wuds. Ifn yuns look within da post I be replying to I said to look fer a move that wud assure a move higher....acording to da chawt ov course. :wink: Bsically the theory is dat higher prices lead to higher prices...and we know fo sho dat lower prices lead to lower prices....no? :lol: Noooooow..."if" the "pullback" price I mentioned to buy at afta this initial rally expires toins out to be correct....I'm gonna raise da price on this heeeeya stock pickin machine I invented. But I'll NEVER sell my stock pickin dawg BOO. 8)

3. tekbubble

yep, you've nailed the last few moves on this one.

4. Grimreaper

Ackchooly..."if" this is DA BOTTOM it means I missed by .01 centavo :cry: Dat's not bad....but I try to do better. :roll: :lol: As ov right cheeya right now...da .86 centavos high ainna cuttin it though. What do I get ifn I kin make it rise ta $1 dallah?....will you show us yer :arrow: @@ ?? :shock:

5. Grimreaper

You "might be" in luck. :D BRLC has now magically worked its way into buy mode. My scenario about a rally first and then a pullback to .83 "might" have to change. But either way...da patient has at least :arrow: Got a chance. :lol:

6. Grimreaper

Ahhh maaaazing how BRLC dunn did EXACTLY what my machine told it ta do :arrow: Rallied to a trend high at 1.14 offa da .695 low...and it is now pullin back and into sell mode...on its way to a buy signal "one would hope" :oops: Now at .84 centavos...it traded to .75 centavos on Fri. Sumbudy is itchin ta panic ifn it sells off agin I'm wreckin. But ifn ya wassa bullish, a selloff afta my machine's signal wud be EXACTLY whatchoo wud be hopin fo!....unless yer da noivous type of course :arrow: :oops: :arrow: :oops: :oops: :arrow: :lol: Let's see ifn I hit da entry point EXACT since I missed by all ov .005 centavos last time :roll: :arrow: :evil: :arrow: :lol: :arrow: .70 centavos. :wink:

7. Grimreaper

Jist so ya know...BRLC now at 1.25ish. As soon as it gits to 1.30-1.35 it's gonna crash n boin. :shock: But doan feel bad.....so's da resto da mawket :arrow: At least you won't be alone! :lol: I'm wreckin we will find out where troo DA BOTTOM is....so fer now I am retracting my .70ish buy tawget I mentioned last. If you really have yer net werth tied up in this POS well :arrow: Say GOOGbye to yer net werth! :cry: Anna speekin ov GOOG.....look for my purrdixshun ova $100 single down day to materialize in a theatre near you soon!....trust me!....it'll be a REALLY GOOG shoooo! (Copyright: Ed Sullivan) :D

8. tekbubble

Interesting. I don't disagree the market will continue to struggle (as I predicted 1-2 years ago for this time ala Harry Dent's analysis in The Next Great Bubble Boom). But, I don't think BRLC will do as bad as the rest of the market. Today's announcement of an additional 300,000 in capacity is big, and I think BRLC's bottom line will improve.

I put another $5,000 into this last month, and it's up over 25% since then. You've just about scared me into selling that $5k, but I'm leaving my long term position as it is. This was at $4 just a few months ago, and it's actually in a better position now. I don't see how this thing doesn't double soon.

9. Grimreaper

Oh, I'm sure 1 or 2 ov da locals will be intrusted in da info-may-shun you provided. But since I know it has absolutely NOTHING to do with what happens to the stock price :arrow: I will jist ignore it....ifn you doan mind ov course. :D

10. tekbubble

Probably wise on your part, short term.

11. Grimreaper

BTW, if nuttin else...perhaps it is time fer you ta git smawt insted ov stoopid wit yer investmunt strategery. "If" you have a 25% gain on new money you can simply let that ride whilst you sell an equal amount of $$$ (and larger number o'shares) which were bought at say $2 dallahs. This preserves your long term capital gain PLUS generates a long term capital loss of sevrul thousand dallahs to offset that gain. Of course this assumes you don't buy back any mo shares fer at least 30 days. But, IMO, using this strategery will far outweigh the retoins you will generate from yer "buy n hold" stance. Sell some o'this POS where I said to.....wait fo da pullback....I'll tell ya when ta git back in....you pay me a phenominal soivice chawge based on da fackt dat only I kin git ya right! How's dat sound to ya? :D

12. tekbubble

Yeah, actually, I just dropped a bunch on top of my long term position. I'm probably going to take that back out for now.

13. tekbubble

14. Grimreaper

Here's how many long positions I own :arrow: 1 :lol: And dat be May 2.50 calls on FRNT....which STILL needs to retest the 1.70 area. :wink: I have more than 50% of my personal $$$ in DUG via the actual stock plus Apr n May call opshuns. I am also chort F, LEH, JPM, HBC, WMB, USO via oppshuns. I will promus you this :arrow: The next BIG move in da mawkets will leave no doubt in NE1's mind dat we be in a recessshun. :wink:

15. tekbubble

Interesting movement today. Beyond the headlines, I suspect their latest moves have been analyzed and people like what they see. It is hard for me to tell, but it seems like they are straightening out some kinks in their virtually integrated supply chain. If they do this properly, costs will be reduced further with higher velocity production leading to faster inventory turnovers. It seems someone has looked at it and agreed....

+0.31 (29.25%)

16. Grimreaper

Thanks!...and yes! :arrow: I toldjoo so! 8) Of course it be upta you ta decide ifn ya's gonna take sum off. Noooow, ifn ya don't.....pleeez doan come cryin ta me how ya "shuda, cuda, wuda" when it be retestin da .70 centavos area....OK? :D

17. tekbubble

Nah. I'm leaving my entire net worth in for now, and dollar cost averaging as more funds become available.

18. PaulHugan2K

PaulHugan2K Member Original Member

Systems Engineer
    First time i heard about Syntax-Brillian. They have an interesting product portfolio.

Looks like they will apply a work force reduction of 20%, also they could refinance their debt. How long do you think it will take until these actions get positive effects in their earning reports ?

19. Grimreaper

Why do you even "wish for" GOOG errrrnuns? The last time this dawg's errrnuns were GOOG da stock was abov $12!!! :shock: Dat wassa less than 18 mumphs ago ifn I remembah cerrecktly...and ta tell ya da trooth :arrow: It's hard ta keep track durin all this excitement! :lol: Anyhoo, let's figure it out. Ifn errrnuns wuz GOOG and da stock fell from $12 ta $1....dat means BRLC "might be" trading fer like .10 centavos ifn GOOG errrrnuns genurate da EXACT same reackshun they dunn did last time! :shock: Gulp! :shock: :shock: :arrow: :lol: You shure ya want GOOG errrrnuns, pal? :? :roll: :lol:

20. Grimreaper

Hey sugah, jist be glad ya doezun't have yer entire net werth in yer home! :shock: :lol: .....which ov course cud be made evun werser ifn ya happun ta live in Cali. :cry: :arrow: :cry: :roll: :arrow: :twisted: :lol: