eInvesting.com 2015 Site Re-Launch

Discussion in 'eInvesting Announcements' started by JRW-910, Feb 7, 2015.

1. JRW-910

JRW-910 Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Electrical Engineer
    Home Page:
    Hey Everyone,

I wanted to take a minute to welcome long time members as well as new members to the all new eInvesting.com. As you can see, the site is currently in 'Beta' form as we continue to squash bugs and add new features. The entire site has been rebuilt from the ground up utilizing a new software platform along with a ton of custom code. Existing user profiles along with old forum discussions have been migrated over, but unfortunately information relating to the old stock market simulator could not be saved. Everyone will start with 25,000 e$ to get started trading with many ways to attain more. The new simulator works like the previous one, but is much faster and offers many more features and options. We are truly excited about the site's new capabilities.

We have lots of exciting things to announce after the site officially launches within the next few months. Until then, feel free to use the discussion forum and investing simulator. Follow us on Twitter at eInvesting_com for news and announcements. Please report any site issues or problems so that we can fix them immediately.

We hope to see everyone posting in the forums and competing in the investing simulator.

Best of luck,

-JRW

2. Dave Rathbun

Dave Rathbun Original Creator Original Member

Site is painfully slow.

3. JRW-910

JRW-910 Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Electrical Engineer
    Home Page:
    [EDIT] It is actually painful low right now. Looking into these issues! [/EDIT]

Hey Dave,

I'm glad you stopped by. I agree that the site still isn't loading fast enough... though I haven't found it to be 'painfully slow'. Within the next month I'll have the site on a new SSD based server. The drives and additional RAM should really sped things up.

Hope to see you around a bit.

-JRW

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015