New phone

Discussion in 'General Non-Investing Discussion' started by eamoses, Sep 13, 2008.

1. eamoses

eamoses Member Original Member

Just wanted to try out my new Instinct. Now i'm totally mobile. I was going to get the Blackberry, but changed my mind.

So far it's pretty good.

2. zerolikedis

zerolikedis Member Original Member

student
    i have the HTC touch its preety good since i customized the heck out of it, and my wife just got the instinct . she likes it but i def will get the Blackberry Bold when it comes out. ( i am getting tired of typing on a touch screen)

3. zerolikedis

zerolikedis Member Original Member

student
    10 post maybe

4. eamoses

eamoses Member Original Member

i'm pretty used to the touch screen, i have one on my laptop also... just needed the extra connection when i can't find a wifi close by.

the bold looks good, but seems it is only going to AT&T, if i switched to them, then i'd probably do the iPhone.

it has a few issues, like the handwriter is slow, but is a neat idea if you hate to type on it.

using automated phone services bite though, since you have to click back to get the dialer to come back up to enter commands.

5. prs1065

prs1065 Member Original Member

I work for AT&T so if yall need any help getting the right deal let me know. Im in the Baton Rouge,La/Denham Springs area. We have locations Hammond,La Eunice,La Lafayette,La Sulphur,La and soon to be open in picayune,ms.

6. MarieRoseAnn

MarieRoseAnn New Member Original Member

Latest Penny Stock

Want to be on the latest news? Stock picks are on fire in this site and was acknowledged by few others. Get this newsletter for free. Hurry! This is limited to 100 persons only.

----------------------
    http://penny-advisor49.site50.net/